Monday, May 1, 2006

Hmmm, response, interesting

So I write a little gibberish and it sells.  Interesting.  I seem to have moved far from my being a journalistic reporter, to just a dull blogger.  What’s become of me?!?  Perhaps I’ll wake up soon and get out of the rabbit hole – or not.

The day here was striking, and yet had a chill to it that one couldn’t bring himself to accept.  Why it looked so nice, and it’s been so warm, and after all – it’s supposed to be spring isn’t it?  The mind just couldn’t bring it’s self to understanding just why it had to turn the heat on with such a sunny day as it was.  Why it’s 230am now, and it’s just as warm as it was in the bloody daylight.

Watched a couple movies this even.  Too much cussing going on.  I know we don’t want censorship, but what about morals, can we get some of them!?  That would help the foul mouth problem, and many others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment